LOW CARB SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

LOW CARB SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE

Carol Blair
Friday 5 October 2018




Low Carb Sausage, Mushroom and Chicken Casserole  was probably one of the first low carb meals that I tried when I decided to cut my carbs from my diet.  I knew if I was cutting carbs I also had to keep the family happy with good tasting food. I sure wasn’t going to cook separate meals. One for me and one for everyone else. Well this meal was a big hit with everyone so yeah!  A winner I can make again.

author: marias mixing bowl(Thank You)
source: mariasmixingbowl.com

Ingredients:


  • 3 -4 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 lb pork sausage
  • 2 stalk celery chopped fine
  • 1 tablespoon dried onion chopped
  • 1 lb mushrooms sliced
  • 8 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 16 ounces cauliflower cooked well and drained
  • 8 ounces cheddar or montery jack cheese shredded
  • salt to taste
  • 1 ⁄2 teaspoon pepper
  • paprika for top optional







Instructions:


  1. Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
  2. Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
  3. Coarsely chop the cooked cauliflower.
  4. Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
  5. nexs LOW CARB SAUSAGE, MUSHROOM AND CHICKEN CASSEROLE for full instraction