The Most Addictive Holiday Appetizer: Spicy and Sweet Cranberry Jalapeno Dip -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

The Most Addictive Holiday Appetizer: Spicy and Sweet Cranberry Jalapeno Dip

Carol Blair
Friday 21 September 2018




Let’s be friends!
Connect with me on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook!
You guys! This cranberry dip!!!! It has been re-pinned over 100,000 times in less than a year – it’s that good! It is so much fun, so delicious and made up of such a unique combination of flavors.
Cranberry, jalapeno, green onion and cream cheese all come together to make one of the best appetizers I’ve had in a long time.
If I’m honest, I didn’t expect to love it as much as I did. I don’t even like cranberries! But please believe me when I tell you that when my sweet friend made it for us, I ate more than half of the entire plate (yes, I was totally that girl at the party.)

author:lindsey:
saurce:.sparrowsandlily.com

Ingredients:


  • 12 oz fresh, uncooked cranberries
  • 1/4 cup green onion
  • 1-2 fresh jalapeño peppers
  • 2 Tbsp. cilantro (optional)
  • 1 Cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. lemon juce
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 16 oz. cream cheese (whipped)





Instructions:


  1. Hand-chop cranberries. (This process is a bit time consuming, but it is best to not use a food processor to chop these as the cranberries liquify too much.)
  2. Chop green onion, jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
  3. In a medium-sized bowl, add chopped cranberries, green onion, cilantro and jalapeños.
  4. Add sugar, lemon juice and salt on top of cranberry mixture and stir gently until blended.
  5. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
  6. Take cranberry mixture out of the refrigerator and stir all ingredients together. Strain out all liquid using a collander with small holes.
  7. Whip softened cream cheese with hand mixer until smooth (about 2 minutes) and spread cream cheese over bottom of a pie plate or 9x9 dish.
  8. .........................





                                       



BEFORE YOU GO…
CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES




Caramel Apple Nachos