Caramel Apple Nachos -->

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

IKLAN RENPONSIF

IKLAN 336x280

Caramel Apple Nachos

Carol Blair
Friday 21 September 2018




OCTOBER is here! YAY! Anyone that knows me personally or has followed the blog for awhile knows I adore Halloween. It is my second fave holiday to Christmas! I love all the cute and spooky decorations and fill my house with a mix of both. I also love planning out our costumes! Basically, Halloween makes me a happy girl 😀
Every Friday this month I’ll be sharing a fun HALLOWEEN treat or decoration idea to get you all in the spooky spirit with me! 🙂 Up first are these AMAZING Caramel Apple Nachos. They are SO good and super simple to make. They’d be perfect for a party or a fun after-school snack the kids can help make. The toppings can really be whatever your heart desires. The options are endless!

author:holly(Thank You)
saurce:life-in-the-lofthouse.com

INGREDIENTS:


  • 4 large green apples (I use Granny Smith)
  • 1/2 package Kraft caramels (unwrapped) or caramel bits
  • 1 Tablespoon water
  • 1/2 package white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
  • 1 Heath candy bar, crushed






INSTRUCTIONS:


  1. Clean apples with water, dry with paper towels. Slice each apple into 8 pieces. Arrange apple slices onto a large serving platter.
  2. Meanwhile, place caramels in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 Tablespoon water. Microwave in 25 second intervals until just melted. Drizzle warm caramel over apples.
  3. Place white chocolate chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 25 second intervals until just melted. Drizzle over apples.
  4. ...........................................

                                       




BEFORE YOU GO…
CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES



The Most Addictive Holiday Appetizer: Spicy and Sweet Cranberry Jalapeno Dip